PQ Labs Debuts 4K Touch Overlay At ISE
February 10, 2015 by Dave Haynes
The Silicon Valley firm PQ Labs is at ISE in Amsterdam this week showing off a new touchscreen overlay it describes as the best money can buy – and the description certainly tells a good story.
The Multi-Touch G5:
- is built for 4K displays
- takes writing from a stylus no thicker than a pencil tip
- supports pen tips and finger touch at once
- is readable in ambient sunlight
- is waterproof (really?)
- does 250 frames per second response for smooth drawing
- has a slick print to touch wall feature that allows users to send images and PDFs from their smartphones direct to screen
No price provided, but it would not be cheap.