Jobs: Cineplex Looking For Executive Director, Customer Engagement (Toronto)
April 15, 2013 by Dave Haynes
There are not a a lot of people who will meet up with the criteria for this gig, but it’s a good one for the right person.
Cineplex Digital Media is looking for an Executive Director, Customer Engagement, a job based in Toronto.
The job description says:
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop a vision and deliver an execution strategy and tactics of integrated digital place-based omni-channel solutions
- Ability to map a business strategy to create a competitive advantage within the digital place-based advertising industry
- Expertise in conceptualizing, building, marketing and supporting scalable technology solutions
- Activation experience and ability to develop, present or support the presentation of proposals to agencies and brands
- Ideation, creation, deployment of processes and people to deliver technical experiential; solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Agency relationships and experience
- Strong understanding of existing and emerging social media and mobile advertising strategies
- Technology-driven data collection and analysis, data interface expertise with SQL, XML, FLASH
- Relational Database Architecture, back-end analytics and reporting
If you are interested in learning more about this very exciting opportunity, please click http://www.cineplex.com/Global/Careers/Applicants.aspx to be directed to the Cineplex Career Portal and click “View Jobs”, locate the Executive Director, Customer Engagement role and click on the “Apply Now” button to submit an application for consideration.
A project I’ve been working on for about a year is pretty directly tied to this job, I’d imagine, and the right person has an opportunity to build out something that really hasn’t been done in a particular vertical. The right person will know a lot about retail, advertising, digital display, mobile and social media, and have some real world experience. A pure social media person would probably be a trainwreck.
Leave a comment