DSF Formally Names New Board
January 19, 2012 by Dave Haynes
The Digital Signage Federation has announced its 2012 Board of Directors, with Alan Brawn of Brawn Consulting assuming the the Chairmanship and control of the launch codes.
Bob Stowe of Wendy’s International is now the Immediate Past-Chairman. Phil Cohen of Care Media Holding Corp. is Vice-Chairman and Kim Sarubbi of Saddle Ranch Digital is Treasurer/Secretary.
The three new at-large Directors who will serve two-year terms include: Angela Tang of AOpen, Ian Stone of Respario LP, and George Yunis of ARAMARK.
Re-elected at-large directors include:
- Jeff Dowell of 3M and Golf Tournament Committee Co-Chair
- Brian Dusho of BroadSign and Golf Tournament Committee Co-Chair
- Ken Goldberg of Real Digital Media and Standards Committee Chair
- Jack Sullivan of StarCom World Wide and Advocacy and Outreach Committee Co-Chair
- Jennifer Bolt of rVue and Membership Committee Co-Chair
- Carre Dawson of Harris Corp. Broadcast Communications and Membership Committee Co-Chair
Brawn: “My focus as DSF Chairman for 2012 will be to expand our membership, add to the number of DSF College Chapters, and to lead the drive to establish National Educational Standards for the digital signage industry. It will come as no surprise to those that know me that industry education and educating those coming into our industry, will be a focus during my tenure in office.”