DSA names finalists for its “Crown” content awards
October 26, 2011 by Dave Haynes
The Digital Screenmedia Association has announced the judges’ nominees for the DSA Crown Awards, which recognizes excellence in digital signage content.
- TD Canada Trust, done by St. Joseph Content
- Harrah’s Cherokee Hotel Lobby Video Wall, by Alpha Video Creative
- PNC Auto Loan Spot and PNC Street Marketing Content, by John Ryan
- Smashburger Digital Menu Boards, by WAND Corp.
- Three different Sprint spots by Two West, Inc.
- Tri Counties Bank, submitted by EWI Worldwide
Judges for the DSA Crown Awards included Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content (presumably he excused himself from voting on the TD stuff), consultants Paul Flanigan, Pat Hellberg, and Keith Kelsen, as well as Anne White of PRN.
The DSA Crown Awards cite work in Point of Sale, Point of Wait and Point of Transit. The awards will be announced during the DSA Pre-Show Party held on Nov. 8 at Dave & Buster’s Times Square, the night before Customer Engagement Technology World begins.
To register for the DSA Pre-Show Party, go to: http://www.digitalscreenmedia.org/dsa-pre-show-party.