LoveContent judges decide what they really loved
May 13, 2011 by Dave Haynes
UK-based industry group The Screen has released its LoveContent Awards nominee list, with winners to announced at next week’s big ScreenMedia Expo 2011 in London.
The judging panel worked their way through over 120 submissions to single out 13 of the very best digital-out-of-home campaigns across the five creative award categories.
The nominations covering the prizes for Best Digital-Out-Of-Home Campaign, Digital Out-Of-Home Innovation Award, Best Use of A Digital Medium, Interactivity Award and the Non-Advertising Content Award have been revealed (in no particular order) as:
- BA Caribbean Live : BEING / Ocean Outdoor
- Mercedes Take-Off : Impact BBDo / Spafax
- Smile For London : CBS Outdoor
- Castrol – ‘Right Oil Right Car’ : Clear Channel Create/Ogilvy
- Intimissimi Striptease : DOOH.IT
- Nike – ‘Write The Future’ : Wieden+Kennedy/Grand Visual
- Glaceau Vitamin Water : London Fashion Week – CBS Outdoor
- Lynx Excite ‘Angel Ambush’ : Mindshare / Grand Visual
- Ford Grand C-Max – Innovation In Your Hand : Mindshare / Ogilvy / Grand Visual
- Yell Destinations : Rapier / JCDecaux
- IBM’s Smarter City : JFK Airport / Monster Media
- Avatar : Zenith Media / InWindow Outdoor
- Burberry Glaceau : London Fashion Week – Sedley Place
I could spend a day looking for the YouTube and Vimeo video embed links, but I don’t have a day (hint, hint … Screen guys). But you can apparently find them at www.lovecontent.org
The awards event is Wednesday at the show’s exhibit hall.
Leave a comment