I’m involved in a couple of upcoming webinars in the next couple of weeks.
On Wednesday at 2 pm, the Digital Signage Federation has a panel discussion/bun fight on “the age old questions around content for digital signage.”
Questions our panelists will discuss include:
- My software let’s me make unlimited zones, how many should I create? (my preview answer – ONE, dammit!)
- How often should content rotate?
- How much moving content can you have on a display at once?
- What font size is ideal to ensure my audience can read it?
- How long (in seconds) should full video be displayed?
- Is 4K effective?
- If audio is used, how do you do it?
- What about third party content like news, weather, and sports?
It’s free and you register here: http://digitalsignagefederation.com/event-2175257
Next Tuesday, I’m up seeing the folks at Omnivex in the north part of Toronto for a free webinar on how data can be used to drive digital signage. It’s more of a chat than a presentation, as I toss questions at Omnivex President Jeff Collard about how this stuff is done. Omnivex was doing data-driven digital signage a decade and more before pretty much anyone else in the sector.
The session, Tuesday, June 21, from 1:00pm – 2:00 pm EST – will look at:
- Business benefits organizations can achieve by integrating real-time information into their digital signage;
- Where digital signage is headed in order to fulfill the promise of this rapidly evolving technology;
- Best practice examples of organizations that use information and data to run their digital networks and types of real-time information they are integrating into their signage.