IBASE Unveils Beefy 4X 4K Digital Signage Player
March 6, 2020 by Dave Haynes
Taiwan’s IBASE Technology has started marketing a seriously beefy fanless digital signage player that can drive four different 4K outputs off a single box.
The industrial unit, which uses an AMD Ryzen embedded processor, is suitable in retail, shopping malls, airports, and banks, IBASE says. “By using the AMD Eyefinity utility, setup is easy to configure a 1×2, 2×1, 1×3, 3×1, 1×4, 4×1 or 2×2 for menu-board and video-wall applications.”
One of the important things – product availability for up to 10 years.
The standard SI-324-N houses the MBD324 motherboard, 2x 4GB of DDR4 2400 memory, 128GB of M.2 storage, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and an 84W power adaptor. Operating systems supported are Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu.
Moreover, SI-324-N incorporates IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low-temperature boot protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to prevent display issues caused by cable disconnection, unrecognized display or power interruption.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V-Series processor
- Vega GPU with up to 8 Compute Units
- 4x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation function with software setting mode
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE and capture card options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage
- Compact and fanless design
Leave a comment