Admittedly, my eyes kinda glaze over when I see promos for webinars on Five Keys for This and Critical Strategies for That, but one set for tomorrow has some promise because of the key guy speaking.
The Digital Signage Federation’s session, from 2-3 PM Eastern, is on Using Metrics & Analytics to Increase Digital Place-based Ad Revenues and features David Krupp, an Executive VP with the big OOH planning firm Kinetic Worldwide.
This session will address these and other primary questions about analytics and advertising with Digital Place-based networks:
- What kinds of metrics are necessary or useful for Digital Place-based media to be considered in media planning?
- What metrics are “must have” for a network to be credible?
- What metrics can really help the network to distinguish itself?
- What validation of viewer metrics are suitable?
- How can viewer metrics be used to increase ad rates?
- What are the most cost-effective ways of capturing viewer data?
- What typical elements in a case study best illustrate network capabilities?
The session also includes Haroon Mirza from Intel, so expect the metrics discussion to reference video analytics and pattern detection technologies.
You can register here …
Dave Haynes is the founder and editor of Sixteen:Nine, an online publication that has followed the digital signage industry for some 14 years. Dave does strategic advisory consulting work for many end-users and vendors, and also writes for many of them. He’s based near Halifax, Nova Scotia, on Canada’s east coast.