DSF formalizes board, tweaks roster
February 7, 2011 by Dave Haynes
The Digital Signage Federation has shifted from an interim to full board and tweaked its roster, adding Kimberly Sarubbi (Saddle Ranch Productions), Jeff Dowell (LG Electronics USA) and Geri Wolff (Market Works International and PR lead for Digital Signage Expo). Dropping off were Paul Bleimeyer (Mayo Clinic) and Bil Trainor (Capital Networks).
Interim turned full board members:
• Bob Stowe – Wendy’s (also the DSF 2011 Chairman)
• Rich Cooley- Visser Digital Media and DSF 2011 Chairman Emeritus
• Alan Brawn – Brawn Consulting
• Brian Dusho – Broadsign
• Phil Cohen – Care Media
• Pierre Richer – NEC
• Carre Dawson – Harris Broadcast Corp.
• Jack Sullivan – Starcom Worldwide
• Ken Goldberg – Real Digital Media
• Jennifer Bolt – TracyLocke
It would be nice to see more end-users and fewer vendors in the group, but my guess is that’s easier to suggest than pull off. Having a big media buyer and a big integrated marketing firm (TracyLocke) is definitely a good thing.