Screenfeed Adds Subscription Content Focused On Tokyo Games
June 30, 2021 by Dave Haynes
The summer Olympics are happening very soon in Tokyo and the subscription content shop Screenfeed has developed a specialized feed tuned to the massive sporting event.
I am not sure if I am allowed to use the word Olympics, so if you never hear from me again, the brand police have taken me away. Tell my family I love them.
The feed includes a countdown clock until the games start, medal count once games begin and news about the athletes and results.
Some of the features:
- Five new sports are being featured in this year’s summer games;
- Medal Count is free of charge for anyone currently subscribed to Sports Central, making it very easy to schedule;
- Country medal count is available on a local level; so viewers can follow a home or favorite country in addition to the top 5 medal earners;
- News content is entirely focused on the summer games, can be moderated and updates multiple times every day;
- Both medal count and news is featured in Screenfeed’s newest Minimalist theme, which is customizable for summer games news.