Wovenmedia, Booth 1240
John Polachek, VP Marketing & Creative at Wovenmedia, explains here what visitors can expect to see this year at DSE if they come by the San Francisco company’s booth.
Why do people going to DSE need to put your company on their Must See list of booths?
Because we’re the only company at DSE offering all three of these:
- our easy-to-use, affordable, scalable CMS
- our library of “real TV” content from over 135 providers (inducing 4K content)
- our ability to publish to TV, web & mobile
What’s your big marketing message to attendees, and what’s it all about?
Content & Control – nobody offers you as much of both as Wovenmedia.
What’s the ideal profile of attendees walking into your booth?
1) Content Subscribers – people who are really interested in viewer engagement who understand that mixing in a little Jimmy Fallon or NFL highlights into their playlists will get their own messaging more attention and keep their audience more engaged.
2) Full Platform Users – people who understand the value of having their own TV, web & mobile network over digital signage. Our premium content combined with the ability to publish to web & mobile make us much more than digital signage.
How many years have you been doing DSE and how has it changed (if you think it has changed?) over the years?
This is our third year with a booth. Each year we seem to get more and more qualified leads, even though I think attendance has gone down.
When you get a chance to get away from your booth, what will you be looking for and researching?
The content landscape, as that is our biggest differentiator. I’ll be looking to see if anyone else has the depth and breath of content that we do.
What’s your favourite part of the week?
Those few moments when all six of us manning the booth are all talking to different groups of prospects all at the same time. Also, when you get their heads nodding in agreement/understanding what your saying, that’s really a cool feeling.
DSE Exhibitor? Here’s how to submit your own field guide ...
Dave Haynes is the founder and editor of Sixteen:Nine, an online publication that has followed the digital signage industry for more than 13 years. Dave does strategic advisory consulting work for many end-users and vendors, and also writes for many of them. He’s based near Halifax, Nova Scotia.