DPAA Announces 2015 Video Everywhere Speaker Line-Up
August 12, 2015 by Dave Haynes
Confirmed presenters include:
- Benjamin Jankowski, global media, MasterCard
- Scott Halderman, director, digital & integrated media solutions, teas & flavors, Pepsi Beverages North America
- Liz Dinnsen, executive director of media, AT&T
- Fernando Arriola, VP Media & Integration, ConAgra Foods
- David Roth, CEO, WPP The Store
- Lori Hiltz, CEO, Havas Media
- Rishad Tobaccowala, chief strategist, Publicis Group
“We are putting the finishing touches on an incredible agenda for our 2015 Video Everywhere Summit,” says Barry Frey, president & CEO, DPAA. “We will be tackling some vital, hot button issues including programmatic, video agnostic planning, ad-tech, the business model of today’s ad agencies, and much more. Brand marketers will present ROI-driven case studies, and we’ll have other dynamic speakers and sessions that we’ll announce in the coming weeks.”
Last year’s event pulled about 700 media leaders. Along with a day loaded with speakers, the event has an exhibit area featuring hands-on dis ad network operators and tech vendors.
Registration details are here and people looking to sponsor or show their pots and pans should contact the DPAA’s Noah Klas at 212-371-8961.