DSA Crowns Content Winners (Inc. Videos)
November 8, 2013 by Dave Haynes
The Digital Screenmedia Association held its DSA Crown Awards this week on the first evening of the Customer Engagement Technology World show in New York, broken down by the context and by content budget size.
Point of Sale (content budget of $10,000 or more)
- Gold: Mercedes-Benz USA AMG Performance Center Digital Display, submitted by All Things Media
- Silver: Palacio De Hierro Design Screen Environment, submitted by SSL Digital
- Bronze: Avatar Virtual Banca Digital Banamex, submitted by SSL Digital
Point of Sale (content budget less than $10,000)
- Gold: Dee Daa Restaurants, submitted by Arsenal Media
- Silver: Texas/Church’s Chicken, submitted by WAND Corp.
Point of Transit ($10,000 or more)
- Gold: DTE Energy, submitted by EWI Interactive
- Silver: Mont-Tremblant Informational Kiosk, submitted by Groupe Viva
Point of Transit (less than $10,000)
- Gold: Taco Bell Interactive DOOH Campaign, submitted by Aerva
Point of Wait ($10,000 or more)
- Gold: Christie Headquarters Lobby, submitted by Arsenal Media
- Silver: Gensler Multi-Surface Experience, submitted by The Hive
- Bronze: Adobe Executive Motion Experience, submitted by Array Interactive
Point of Wait (less than $10,000)
- Gold: Sprint Mobile Controls LCD Screen Product Video, submitted by Two West
- Silver: Sprint MOGA Pocket Controller Product Video, submitted by Two West
- Bronze: FWI Corporate Communications Network, submitted by Four Winds Interactive
The judges were, yay, people who actually know content and interactive: Manolo Almagro of TPN, Michael Chase of St. Joseph Content, Paul Flanigan of DSA, Pat Hellberg of something called The Preset Group, Keith Kelsen of 5th Screen and Anne White of HypeHouse. One of my tired rants has to do with awards being judged by trade journalists who’ve never opened After-Effects or run a deployment. So clap-clap-clap for the DSA getting qualified judges.