Digital Signage Micro Show Planned For Toronto
October 7, 2013 by Dave Haynes
The folks at Dot2Dot Communications, along with several other area companies, have organized what’s been dubbed a Digital Trends Showcase at a facility in suburban Toronto in about a month.
The event runs over two days – Nov. 6 and 7 – at a facility up near the airport run by the retail merchandising/printing firm Central Group.
The sponsors and participants are:
- Dot2Dot Communications (kinda sorta Scala Canada, but not really)
- LG Canada
- Vertigo Digital Displays (custom, rugged displays)
- The Central Group (Marketing-at-Retail solutions)
- Coxcom (deployment)
- Nanolumens (Large-format LED displays)
- Design Science (custom design, from enclosures and displays to physical spaces)
- TechTAP (social marketing through touch screen technologies)
- CrossCliq (NFC)
- Sandbox Management (not really sure, as they provide “the strategic tools of design in building a better business case then implementing through integration and expertise.”)
This is the third year for the showcase, though I am not sure it has always had that label. Never been, but so far I might actually be in the city that week. Registration is free and you do it online.
Leave a comment