DSE Sets Roster & Agenda For Ad-Based Network Conference
January 25, 2013 by Dave Haynes
The Digital Signage Expo people look to have developed a pretty solid set of speakers and panelists for its annual pre-trade show conference on digital out of home/digital place-based/whatever we’re calling it this week.
There are a few “Oh, you again … ” people, but also some pretty interesting ones.
- Susan Danaher, President & CEO, DPAA
- Patti Foley, Director, Marketing Communications and Merchandising, Jack in the Box Inc.
- Jill Nickerson, VP, Director of OOH, Horizon Media
- David Matera, CEO & Co-Founder, OOH Pitch Inc.
- Chris Beauchamp, CEO, Monster Media
- Jack Sullivan, Senior VP, Out-of-Home Activation Director, Starcom USA
- Daniel Wilkins, President, n2
- Patrick Quinn, CEO, PQ Media
- Garrett Dodge, Co-founder & CEO, Roqbot
- Rick Robinson, Managing Director, West Coast, MacDonald Media
- Rocky Gunderson, Principal, SierraRock
- Jeremy Lockhorn, Vice President, Emerging Media, Razorfish
The full-day event on Feb. 26 — which wraps up in time to then go over to the Hard Rock Cafe for a well-deserved cocktail at the Preset Mixer — has a keynote with David Kepron of Retail (r)Evolution, the author of book by the same name. He’ll yak about “Brands, Brains and Buying – Creating Chatter That Matters in an Age of Digital Distraction.”
The rest of the day is based around helping “agencies, brand marketers and network operators understand the place-based media opportunity, this day-long event includes seven thought-provoking sessions:
- State of the Global Digital Place-based Network Industry: Moving from Shakeout & Consolidation to a Mature Growth Business
- SoLoMo Meets Digital Place-based: New Tools for Consumer Engagement (ed: somebody please take the SoLoMo phrase out back and euthanize it)
- Digital Place-Based Marketplace Demand and Direction
- Creative Campaigns
- Advances in Digital Place-based Metrics & Currency
- Who Buys Digital Place-based and Emerging Networks
|Are you going to
Digital Signage Expo?
Click to Register!