We are so far ahead of schedule in terms of planning the 2013 Preset Group DSE Mixer it’s almost weird.
It’s November, and the sponsors are in place, and we have the budget together, a venue tentatively booked (great place), and an events planner who will soon start, well, planning.
We’ll probably get the tickets going some time in late January, and if you manage to score one, the evening will be thanks in large part to the support of these six organizations, many of them first-timers. Most interesting, the Digital Signage Expo folks contacted us, wanting to contribute to what has become part of the DSE experience.
The sponsors are:
- Capital Networks (Toronto-based signage software)
- Multiband USA – (Minneapolis-based deployment/service firm)
- NEC Display Solutions – (If you don’t know them how on Earth did you end up reading this blog?)
- Cineplex Digital Solutions – (Toronto-based content and project strategy and execution guys)
- Chief (Milestone AV Technologies) – (One of the big guys in display mounts, and VERY community-oriented)
- Digital Signage Expo
More about the mixer here … http://presetgroup.com/preset-mixer/