Think BIGGER: Think Digital Signage Networks (rAVe video)

November 24, 2010 by Dave Haynes

My content partners over at rAVe [Publications] have pulled together a presentation and put it to video to make the case in the Pro AV sector for more companies to get involved in digital signage.

“Think BIGGER: Think Digital Signage Networks (Why you should do DS)” walks viewers through the rationale for digital signage networks.

As rAVe founder/Pro AV guru Gary Kayye says: “Remember, we are here to HELP the AV market penetrate the DS market.  Only 12 percent of the DS market is integrated by AV companies.  The other 88 percent is IT-based.”

The latest rAVE DS newsletter is out this week, by the way. If you are not on the list, you can read it here. Some of it is material covered via this blog, but you’ll find fresh insights, including a piece by Matt Brennesholtz, an industry analyst, on Digital Out-Of-Home in 2D and 3D.

If you are in the AV sector and don’t already read the work of Gary, Sara and the rest of the rAVe team, you’re missing out.

Leave a comment