Display-focused digital signage conference set for next month in Silicon Valley
July 22, 2010 by Dave Haynes
The market research company DisplaySearch is staging a display-centric (go figure) Digital Signage Conference on August 17 in San Jose, CA, baked into an overall conference.
It is billed as bringing in speakers that cross the spectrum of the digital signage supply chain, but is understandably heavy on the display folks. It’s a pretty good line-up for a one-day event, with some bright people getting handed mikes.
- Digital Signage Market Overview, Chris Connery, Vice President PC and Large Format Commercial Displays, DisplaySearch
- A Look Into How the Quest for Visual Impact is Driving LCD Trends, Chris Bradley, Sales Manager, AUO
- Super-Narrow Bezel LCDs and New Market Opportunities, Benedict Ahn, Director, DID Sales and Marketing Team, LCD Business, Samsung Electronics
- New Subsidized Business Models to Bring Digital Signage to the Masses, Jeff Dowell, Vice President, Digital Signage Business Solutions, LG Electronics
- The Processor at the Core of Digital Signage; One CPU per Display? Jose Avalos, General Manager, Embedded & Communications Group, Intel
- Leveraging the Channel for Solution Selling; a Paradigm Shift, Rick Albert, Vice President, Flat Panel Display, Panasonic Solutions Company
- How Display Providers Can Help Cross the Chasm Between Traditional Media and Digital Place-Based Media (OOH), Ashley Flaska, Vice President of Marketing, NEC Display Solutions
- Perceptions of One of the USs Top Ten Advertising Agencies Regarding where Digital Signage Fits into Todays Media Mix, Tom Talbert, EVP, Director Media Services, Campbell-Ewald
- Push or Pull? How is Digital Place-Based Media Getting on Todays Media Plans and What are the Challenges and Opportunities to Grow this Market? Jack Sullivan, SVP OOH Director, Starcom Worldwide
- More than the Display; Connection Rates of Media Players and Other Peripheral in the Digital Signage Mix, Kevin Prewett, Vice President Vendor Management, Ingram Micro
- Helping Customers Enter and Succeed in the Digital Signage Market, Sam Taylor, Executive Vice President and COO, Professional AV Division, Almo Corporation
- Jill Hayward, Senior Manager, Digital Signage, Consumer TV and Projector Business Unit, Product Marketing Peripherals, Tech Data Corporation
- Technical/Financial Barriers to Mass-Adoption of LCD, Plasma and Other Display Technologies for 6-Sheet OOH Placement, Jordy Ford, VP Marketing/Business Development, Clear Channel Outdoor
- Are Lessons Learned from Super-Large Format LED OOH Digital Signage Applicable for Smaller Size LCD and Plasma Deployments? Bob Klausmeier, Director of New Business Development, YESCO Electronics
- Rear Projection Perspective, Richard Heslett, Product Manager, MicroTiles, Christie Digital
- Touch for Digital Signage, Neeraj Pendse, Business Development Manager, Digital Signage, Elo Touch Systems
- Electronic Paper in Digital Signage, Scott Soong, Associate Vice President, Chilin Technology
- Auto-Stereoscopic 3D in OOH environments, Tom Zerega, Co-Founder/CEO, Magnetic Media Holdings, Magnetic 3D
The event is at the San Jose Marriott. Registration details are here. Access is $995.
Leave a comment