Sales Account Executive Digital O.O.H. Media Sales, New York, NY
July 18, 2008 by Dave Haynes
New York, NY – ADCENTRICITY specializes in Digital OOH media allowing Brands and Media Planners/Buyers a “1 Plan, 1 Buy, 1 Bill” solution across North America, allowing for strategic media planning decisions and effective media investments in the Digital Out-Of-Home medium. ADCENTRICITY delivers advertising campaigns across 17 different main categories of digital place based / retail networks (Transit, Hospitality, Health & Wellness etc.) and only to the venues / screens that meet the target audience profile and campaign strategy.
To support our growth and early success, we are looking for a key Sales individual to join our team.
The Role: Sales Account Executive – National Sales (USA)
ADCENTRICITY is seeking a dynamic, experienced sales person with a history of successfully building strong relationships at the VP Marketing/Director level with Senior Account Planners in major Media Agencies and client direct Fortune 1000 companies. This newly created role on our team requires a self-starting individual who is, prepared to get in at the ground level and is challenged and motivated by continually exceeding revenue expectations. This position will work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including internal senior management, staff and external strategic business partners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Sales Account Executive will successfully develop new account opportunities. Define the Digital OOH campaign to meet the Client’s needs and sell/close the media opportunity to meet customer and partner business goals. The chosen candidate will interface with account and advertising operations teams to define new advertising solutions and work with management on sales strategy. The primary focus of the position is to develop New Business with Regional / National Accounts and Media Agencies.
- Possess an extensive client list including both agency and client direct contacts
- Continually develop and cultivate leads from the sales pipeline
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to the sales plan
- Assess potential advertising and media opportunities and negotiate favorable terms
- Serve as the primary liaison between ADCENTRICITY and client prospects
- Report ongoing contact/sales activities through Pipeline Reports
- Assist the VP, Sales in defining and identifying sales plans and potential sales targets
- Ensure Client accounts remains in-line with payment terms & policies
- Travel required
- 5 years experience in either Outdoor or Television advertising sales on National Accounts
- Bachelors degree required, concentration in Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Strong industry relationships with outstanding knowledge of all major media agencies
- Some experience and knowledge of Digital Out-Of-Home industry beneficial
- Strategic thinker with proven consulting skills, with the ability to work within a team to meet sales goals and objectives
- Proven track record of sales success
- Exceptional research, analytic, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills to all levels of decision making chain
- High competency level in Powerpoint, MS Word, Excel and Outlook (Salesforce.com beneficial
- Self-motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Success in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Confident – not afraid to ask questions or clarify expectations
- Eager to take advantage of accelerating upwards with the organization
- Insightful, self starter
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com
Leave a comment