Much of the industry attention will be on NYC next week and the whole NY Digital Signage Week thing (will be in and out of that on an overnighter), but there’s another industry event planned for two weeks later in the city.
InfoComm has a Connections trade show and conference set for the Javits Center on November 9-10, and co-located and run along with a New York-centric version of the annual NAB broadcast show (which goes off each spring in Las Vegas).
There’s a Digital Signage Summit event, similar to the one run at InfoComm back in June, on the 9th. The conference is 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and then there are drinks!
The session is being developed by Invidis, the German consulting firm that has business ties with InfoComm and ISE (the giant Amsterdam show).
Here’s the speaker list, so far:
- Deborah Fisher, VP Global Marketing, NanoLumens
- Eric Fluet, Head of Marketing & Sales Madame Tussauds New York, Merlin Entertainments PLC
- Dave Haynes, Co-Founder, The Preset Group (I’m just moderating a panel)
- Michael MacMillan, CEO, Vizualize
- Florent Peyre, Co-Founder and COO, Placemeter
- Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, Invidis consulting
- Michael Schneider, Senior Designer, Creative Technology, ESI Design
- Rich Ventura, Vice President Business Development and Solutions, NEC Display Solutions of America
Probably looking for a couple more people in the sessions on big digital canvases and analytics, so let me know and i can connect you with the Invidis people.