Digital Signage Expo has extended its deadline for speaker proposals for the 2016 educational conference to the end of this week.
The trade show says proposals should align with a set of defined learning tracks:
- Digital Signage Fundamentals
- Creative Agencies
- Pro AV/IT Systems Integrators
- DOOH Network Operators
- End Users — Content University
- End Users — Retail
- End Users — Food & Beverage
- End Users — Higher Education
- End Users — Corporate Communications
- End Users — Other Industry Verticals
All but the Fundamentals track will be geared toward advanced topics, says DSE, “reflecting the maturity of the industry and attendee interest in taking their communications networks to the next level and adopting new technologies.”
There are 40 general conference seminars, both traditional lectures and panel discussion presentations. That probably sounds like a lot, but spread over 10 tracks, that’s roughly four in each. So just lobbing in a weak pitch probably won’t work so hot.
Details on how to get your pitch in are here: http://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/2016/public/Content.aspx?ID=552&sortMenu=104001