Capital Networks, which is based in suburban Toronto (Markham-area), is looking for a new account executive to drive business development and manage relationships built around its Audience software and services.
Account Executive, Digital Signage
Capital Networks is recruiting an Account Executive, Digital Signage, reporting to the Vice President of Business Development. You will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management. This position will be based at our Markham, ON location.
As an Account Executive, Digital Signage, you will be part of a team responsible for planning and meeting sales targets. Your professionalism and acquired knowledge about our company, its competitive advantage, unique selling proposition of our award winning Audience™ platform, will be essential to meeting the objective of developing relationships with existing and new prospects.
- Identify, develop and close new Digital Signage business opportunities.
- Formulate market penetration strategies with management and implement final decisions.
- Prepare formal sales proposals and presentations.
- Mobilize internal resources to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved.
- Participating in sales activities from lead generation and initial contact to scheduling presentations.
- Track and report on industry market intelligence relating to market development, market projects, market conditions, competitive activity, customers, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on collaterals, presentations, social media, etc.
- Coordinate final documentation for client installations.
- Meet and strive to exceed corporate sales targets.
- Update the company’s CRM ( Salesforce) and report on KPI’s.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education, preferably an undergraduate degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in media software, hardware, and/or network infrastructure, preferably in, or related to, the digital signage and/or broadcast industry.
- 3 years of experience in a sales role.
- Superior presentation and computer skills. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, collaborative and CRM type software)
- Capable of speaking effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- Ability to express company objectives orally and in writing.
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally for business.
Good company and product and, more to the point, great people.